LaunchCart is seeking a sharp, self motivated mid level PHP engineer to assist in building cutting edge E-Commerce software. This full-time development position will be responsible for maintaining our current software, as well as developing many new features. You will work closely with our development team to design and implement highly available, stable E-Commerce software.
What You Should Have
Some key requirements:
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with Laravel/Eloquent
- Fundamental understanding of Laravel concepts such as queue jobs, cache, events, etc.
- Experience running stable, cloud-based applications
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs
- Fundamental Knowledge of CSS based styling
- Great communication skills & a positive attitude
- E-Commerce experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work full time – 40 hours a week
- Work normal office hours but have the flexibility to take care of family or personal needs Applicant needs to be willing to complete programming test during the interview process
How To Apply
For developers looking to apply for Launch Cart, we require each person to pass our code test before we seriously consider a candidate.
Create a simple SaaS contact manager. The platform must be able to register and login users. Each member can add multiple contacts. Each contact will have: first name, email, phone. All contacts data will be synced to https://www.klaviyo.com/ (You will need to register for a free account to get your API info)
The purpose of this test is to assess your knowledge and experience with Laravel. (Layout, CSS, JS will not be judged as long as all elements are secure and functional.)
When a contact is added or updated in Laravel, sync the contact information to Klaviyo. Add a button in Laravel app that will track in Klavio that the button was clicked and the time it was clicked. This button with have no other purpose. Add option in Laravel to mass import CSV of contacts to system.
You can send your completed app code + install instructions inside a ZIP/dropbox/google drive link via our helpdesk at: https://help.launchcart.com or to your Launch Cart rep (if you’ve been in contact with someone from our team already.)